- $200 for initial intake/clinical assessment
- $150 per 55-60-minute psychotherapy session
- $130 per 45-minute psychotherapy session
- $200-$250 per hour for psychological testing and report writing*
- Reduced fee/sliding scale services are available on a limited basis
*Clients paying out of pocket and not billing insurance are eligible for lower rates
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note I am only a preferred provider for First Choice, Regence Blue Shield, Premera Blue Cross and Lifewise Insurance plans, so other insurance plans may not be covered in full. I am able to bill as an out of network provider with most insurance companies, but you will be responsible for the difference between my fee and what your insurance does not cover. Unless we get preapproval from your insurance company, you will be expected to pay for each session at the time of the appointment. Then we can try and submit a claim for reimbursement; however, I cannot guarantee that you will be reimbursed.
I accept cash, check, credit and debit card payments.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.